Saturday, September 26, 2026

Hide

Ugh. Long, weird dream. I may have been myself, don't know. I was in this city a community. I'm losing the memory. I think there was a challenge to see you do something but I didn't. I wish I could remember. There was a lady and she had stolen something of ours, very valuable. It was like evidence of me and a group of others accidentally killing someone maybe? Anyways in her hotel room she had slsomething and I needed to go in and steal something back. She was busy working, might have been a housekeeper in n another room I ran in the lady's room I ended up finding what it was OH I remember something. After getting these small things I remember being in my room and showing some other guy and we realized too late that it was a trap. We were throwing the things and they became fireworks. Which wasn't good because the lady and her friends ran to us. She also had medicine she was abusing and I took the bottle because it had something to do with is and what we did. I hid her meds in my arm and ran to our room. All good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment