Thursday, September 10, 2026
Concert
First I was with an old friend chelsey and she was trying to park up a steep hill. I teased her politely about her trying a second time but she got mad at me and I felt stupid. Then I'm walking in this big festival in a huge stadium. Found another friend who was very polite to me. Then I had to use the bathroom to change a pad so I found what looked like lockers and tried a huge one to change in. There was a hole on the ceiling so felt embarrassed. Then I followed some people around trying to find a bathroom but these people took me to a backstage area and I almost went on stage. I backtracked and started seeing a lot of celebrities. Kv. Jimmy Page, whom my dad was with me at the time and stopped me and said he already saw him. He left to go hang with my uncles so I kept wandering alone. Found my aunt in a store and asked her if she wanted a beanie baby that looked like her dog and I was about to buy it when the stadium said it was closing. I put the toy back and started walking to exits. Passed Patrick swayze and wanted to make sure my aunt noticed him so since she was a ways behind me I angled myself behind him and yelled to my aunt where I was and he got offended knowing what I was doing lol. I continued looking for a bathroom after that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment