Wednesday, September 9, 2026
Kayla
Napped on the couch for a long time. Probably getting sick - feels like it. Anyways, I dreamt my husband and kids and I were living in my childhood home. I found some letters from an old high school friend that I haven't talked to in 20 years probably and she was being super kind, so I grabbed some paper to write her back and tell her how much of a good friend she was. We never had a 'falling out' in the waking world, just kind of slowly stopped talking to each other, I guess, due to her college and me having kids. Lol. In the same dream I remember there being a bunch of clothes on my bed and when I looked closer I was disgusted to find that someone had piled these clothes from an old drawer and there were exoskeletons of beetles all over the bed. 🤢🤢
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment