Thursday, September 10, 2026

Concert

Strange, long dream. Tons of celebrities. First I dreamt I was with an old friend again this time chelsey. She was parking on this really steep hill and needed to get a running start up it for the second time and I teased her for it and she did NOT like it. I felt bad. Tried to be helpful and carry stuff in but she was not having it. Also saw another friend and she was nicer. Then I needed to change a pad and use a bathroom but I was now at a big festival/concert inside a stadium. So many lines to the toilet. Found one open but had a hole in the ceiling so felt weird. Then I got out and saw kv a few times as I wandered. Saw also Jimmy Page with short hair - my dad was at this festival and before I could even say anything he stopped me and said he already noticed gun. Ten he left to hang with his brothers. I continued looking for a bathroom. Found me aunt so I told her we should get a little beanie babies they were selling and asked which one she wanted. She wanted the one that looked closest to her own real life dog $9 I grabbed it to hand to her but the stadium announced they were closing so I told her we probably can buy anything anymore so I put the toy back. Left her to go potty. Found more lines. Accidentally followed some people into a backstage and almost went on a stage when I noticed and backtracked. Felt like a fool decided to keep looking for a toilet. Kept walking and knew my aunt was a little behind me when I noticed Patrick swatze a little bit ahead of me. I felt so stupid and quiet. I passed him and went up a little ways and angled myself behind him and yelled for my aunt "hey I'm right here" and Patrick turned around and got defensive and annoying like he knew I was talking about him I just wanted my aunt to notice him when she passed him lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment