Thursday, September 10, 2026

Storm

Dreamt .. actually I don't remember a lot. I was in someone's house. My husband and I stopped with our kids so we could show them something cool at their house. Can't remember what though. Anyways wind started picking up outside. Raining. Tons of people were running around in this school gymnasium with some walls missing and getting hit by lightning or zapped because of the water/lake nearby. Tornado or something outside, a lot of things are lifting off into the air. I'm walking with the  towards some doors that lead outside and I'm walking with the wife/mother of the family we stopped to visit in the early part of the dream. Her family walks past us and I nudge her that they passed us and she shrugs and doesn't want to go with them. I try not to judge her. Woke up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment