Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Cartoon-Slapping Game

I don't really remember what the game was completely, but I remember dreaming I was in line waiting to play a game. It was a team game and I had either my husband or my sister with me? Seems like it was my husband first, then while playing maybe it was my sister? It was $7 to play the game and I thought how awful it was to waste so much money. Finally it was our turn. I remember seeing the timer go down and I was watching my partner take for fucking ever just trying to sign up or whatnot. I was annoyed they were signing up and wasting a lot of our time. Finally we were able to play. I started wandering my dad's house but also not quite his house. It was all white and more doors, so set up almost exactly. I kept seeing these images on the walls of like South Park's Randy, or Garfield, or Hello Kitty, etc.. just random cartoon characters on the walls. We were supposed to slap out hand over the images and they'd disappear and basically the most slapped images was the winner. We went through the long white hallway and opened up a bunch of doors. There was a clue that the images were only in the rooms that had an extra bonus entryway to get there. I was just about to go upstairs to a creepy looking Home Alone-style attic. Woke up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment