Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Rocks

Dreamt I was in Erin's house and sometimes it was dad's. Mostly Erin's. Littlest was born because I see dad come out of Erin's hallway by laundry and up to us near dining/living area and explain that my littlest shouldn't have rocks because he just threw one at his tablet. I get annoyed and take the rocks and throw them outside dad's house. I walk out and littlest is a dog now and he runs out with another dog and goes towards the woods/playground. They pass the playground and go a little ways into the woods and I hear this sound like a big ball is rolling. It was on the playground standing area and rolls towards the dogs that ran off. I yell for them so that the ball doesn't start rolling towards them. One of the dogs is Ziggy. I walk up to the playground and push one of the dogs/Jeremy on a swing once or twice but I realize it's really dark, foggy, and the trees have an eerie glow. My glasses were really bad and only showed me a portion of what I could see, so it was kind of blurry. I yell for them all to come in because I'm scared. Once inside I am at my own house in the computer room/by stairs and I see a cousin (he's younger in the dream) kind of curled up on the floor. There's a bed also in that room and I assume it's in case a child is sick, they can lounge on that all day. I ask the cousin if they're okay. Then I woke up (orrr, it is possible the cousin part was first and then the rocks/dog part was after). 

No comments:

Post a Comment