Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Graduation

Dreamt I was graduating, so I was shopping for nice jeans at Maurice's. Haven't gone there in ages, but that's where I wanted to look for clothes. Saw gold nail polish and was about to get it but the cashier yelled behind me that it's not gold nail polish but just like a foundation/moisturizer for your nails. I put it back... Next I'm at school and I'm in a line. I don't think we were being called and this was the ceremony or anything, we were just in line. 

Oh gross, I remember my sister in law was getting back together with her ex. Also her and my in laws needed me to write out the pronunciation of the word 'doritos' for them so that when my MIL went to the store to buy them she could ask where they were and correctly pronounce it or something? I have no idea! Anyways I had paper and pen and was trying to write it down but I was having problems writing with the pen and then while trying to get the pen to work I was writing the pronunciation wrong too. 

Oh no... I dreamt I had dyed my hair jet black and missed some spots so it looked patchy silver blond in spots. It started looking cooler as I looked in the mirror and shook my hair, though. 

Last thing I remember was getting more books in the mail for my littlest (kindergartner) and they were books I was thinking might be a couple grades too high for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment