Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, July 19, 2024

Curious

Dreamt my sister invited me and my family over to her and my mom and aunt's house (but it was actually my childhood home). I remember bits and pieces. I think I was playing a game on my phone at one point, was looking at their shower and saw they had some nice looking soaps and stuff and I was nosing around. Then I saw a store setup with a bunch of boxes of various Christmas cards and some calendars. I was just nosy and curious what all they had (I think in the dream they all worked together still at a store and was given this because it was going to get thrown away.) anyways my sister got really annoyed with me looking at stuff in the set up and asked what I'm doing (like I was wanting to keep one or something) so I sat it back down and huffed and said "I'm not taking anything I was just curious what you guys had! I'm just looking!" One of the box of cards was a nightmare before Christmas theme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment