Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, July 25, 2024

Family Reunion

Dreamt I was at my mom's cousin's property (Dave and barb). We were eating outside having fun with a family reunion when (dad was there for some reason) I look over at him talking about being able to see his property from theirs. My sister and I walk closer to be able to see. We pass what looks like a garden but I hear a bullfrog I had stepped on. I look down and they're everywhere. Someone yells to watch for them. We are running trying not to step on any. We get towards the house and instead of looking at my dad's property, we go inside the house. I see there's another party inside and suddenly remember that we were celebrating a birthday, a family reunion and I think an anniversary or something? We keep walking through the house which felt like a big hallway. I see paper bags filled with papers and some photos etc. we are told to take the stuff and keep them safe. I see one bag had my aunt Heather's family's paperwork in it, so I make note to give her that. 

Okay the dream changes a bit and I see a girl on a motorcycle driving on the street. She hits onto a car and most likely doesn't make it. 

Wait before all this. Or maybe during? We were in that area for sure and my husband was there and I had remembered another dream I had years ago where there was a thrift store with tons of furniture and some clothes in a corner, books in boxes etc... so weird because I suddenly rememberes the store in my dream vividly. Anyways I was asking family and husband if we were near because it felt like it was close to this area. Husband was trying to make me think it wasn't close. I really wanted to so and look at stuff. 


No comments:

Post a Comment