Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, July 5, 2024

The Alice In Wonderland Staircase

Dreamt I was in my own house. I was in the back porch and realized we had a skylight. The ceiling was a bit higher and there was a small loft above too but very tiny loft. Like to store stuff on. Suddenly I saw a cat sitting on our window. I looked around and saw our cat so I knew it wasn't him. Looked up again and an adorable shaggy-haired bright orange, blue-eyed kitten was about to fall out of the window and onto the floor. I caught him and sat him in our kitchen. Then another shorter orange haired kitten fell. I put him next to the other kitty. I yelled for my kids medium and big to come to the kitchen because they have new kittens. (My littlest claims our actual cat). 

Dreamt some weird stuff now... First squirrel and I somehow appeared in Kayla's house and she was about to come in so I told squirrel we needed to hide because we literally just appeared out of nowhere and didn't mean to, and it looked like we were breaking and entering. I hid up in a screen window but squirrel didn't hide so I had to climb down just as she was coming into the living room and knew she wouldn't believe that we just appeared there (not by choice) so I explained that we showed up to say hi and the door was open or whatnot. 


Later I dreamt that this other guy was 'with' me. We were making out on a bed but others were in the bed too. I told him to stop attempting anything. Then I dreamt that I don't even know.. the world ended and we had this new place to stay but it was hidden. I was trying to get into the room but I was going down these concrete stairs and they just kept getting narrower and steeper. At the end I realized there was no opening except a very small slat that I could only put my hand through. Maybe three inches. So I climbed down the stairs some and noticed the paneling on the walls looked like doors so I tried seeing if any opened. After ten or so tries I found a panel that swung open and it revealed a vintage wooden door. I opened that and another door, then another.. then I opened that one and I found the room. A bunch of people were in there. It looked like Squid Games main room where the beds are. Big, big room. Painted teal. Bunch of people randomly on beds or benches. Saw t and s even. Kept walking though. Saw Kayla again and she hugged me and I told her I'm sorry for real life stuff and after giving the excuses she said it was okay. Anyways found the guy I was with. I was honestly just really horny and wanted him but there was nowhere we could really go to get alone. 















No comments:

Post a Comment